Social Power for your Private Placements
We provide a Professional Valuation of your Company that builds investor confidence via third-party validation. The ValuCorp Appraisal Opinion Report determines and sets the Fair Market Value (FMV) of your Company. Our valuations are signed by experts certified by the American Society of Appraisers (ASA). We provide an unambiguous opinion. We root opinions in procedures that comply with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), state agencies, and Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP). Timeframe from engagement to preliminary valuation is 2 to 3 weeks We complete the report 2 to 3 weeks later. Meanwhile, our marketing team goes to work fueling IMMEDIATE investor interest. We drive inquiries directly into your database for your follow-up and close.
Our Social Media Program goes out to millions of financial news readers a day. With proprietary algorithms engineered for your Company, we are unique in the industry. SocialStartNow.com delivers compelling, actionable messaging 24/7. This news is about your Company valuation, its competitive profile, and management talent. Your Valuation results create many market parameters. This maximizes a stream of qualified potential investors while creating your brand awareness. These prospects form a database for you to monetize and build enterprise value now and in the future. Public and private companies at SocialStartNow.com/clients show active messaging. This reaches financial and social media outlets. These new prospective customers and investors helps your Company with funding and sales. This program is monthly at-will.
Raise Money with a SEC Regulation D, Rule 506(c) offering:
- Allows broad solicitation and general advertising of an offering—internet, TV, radio, etc.
- All purchasers in the offering must be accredited investors.
- No limit on amount that can be raised; no limit on amount each investor can invest.
- Allows for both pre-filing and post-filing marketing of an offering, called “testing the waters”.
- Allows for the use of an “internet portal”, i.e., an online marketplace that facilitates the sale of securities.
- The company must take reasonable steps to verify that purchasers are accredited investors.
- The company must file a Form D with the SEC within 15 days of the first sale of securities in the offering.
- An offering that starts as a Rule 506(b) can switch to a Rule 506(c) if there are no non-accredited investors. However, once advertised as a Rule 506(c) offering, you cannot go back and accept non-accredited investors.
- Documents such as a PPM or Financial Statements are not required, as investors dictate the type of information that they need in order to make an informed investment decision. However, it’s a good idea to have a Business Valuation:
- to show information about pricing,
- to expedite the process,
- to help initial purchasers document the extent of their due diligence investigation of the company, and
- to help the company establish possible defenses to potential anti-fraud liability under federal securities laws.
- Allows for foreign companies.
- Purchasers receive “Restricted Securities”.
- A company with more than 500 non-accredited investors or more than 2,000 total investors must become a “Reporting Company” under “The Securities Exchange Act of 1934 (SEA)”.
- The offering will be subject to “bad actor” disqualification provisions.
- A company must comply with “Blue Sky Rules” that give states authority to require notice filings and collect state fees: usually wherever an offer is made.
This presentation is for general information only. It is not a full analysis of the matters
presented and should not be considered or relied upon as legal advice.
During the first month we will:
- Specifically, for your company, begin our Social Media Program, engineered with proprietary algorithms unmatched in the industry.
- Deploy these assets 24/7 to deliver compelling, actionable messaging about your Company, its valuation, competitive profile, management and other value drivers.
- Deliver your Company’s message to millions of financial news readers of the Wall Street Journal, Reuters, Forbes, Fortune, Bloomberg, Barons, likely Accredited Investors, beginning on the first day of engaging us and every day.
- Concurrently, start the professional expert Valuation of your Company, providing 3rd party validation and confidence in your pitch to investors.
- Notify the millions of financial news viewers that your Company has engaged ValuCorp to commence the Valuation aspect of its Private Placement.
- Validate the pricing of the offering based on ValuCorp’s proprietary professional Valuation Report.
- Calculate the multiple market parameters to maximize a stream of qualified potential Accredited Investors for your Company.
- Build your Company’s name and brand recognition via social media.
- Form a database on a landing page we help create for you that will be the asset of your Company to monetize via Accredited Investors, which builds enterprise value now and in the future.
- Help your Company with its sales approach and funding methodology using this new database of your Company’s new prospective investors and customers
- Send your Company’s Press Releases to most financial and general social media outlets.
The initial month includes a Preliminary Valuation.
During the second to third month, if you wish to continue, we provide the final Valuation Report along with continual Social
Media outreach to millions of financial news readers a day.